In this elective module, interested female students learn and experience how they can develop and implement social and ecological concepts for setting up a business. "Social Entrepreneurship" is a business model that combines entrepreneurship with social added value and thus represents a real alternative for the future. The Sustainable Development Goals generally provide the direction here.
Future female entrepreneurs who want to combine their business acumen with innovative, socially sustainable ideas are in exactly the right place here. The module will show you how to develop your own ideas for improving social problems can be developed and implemented in a business model. The focus is on the development of ideas.
- Business ideas are developed in an idea workshop, e.g. using the Lego Serious Play method
- social business - from brainstorming to business plan - is discussed in workshops
- and in a come together with experienced social entrepreneurs the own business ideas will be exchanged and the individual option of self-employment as a possibility for a career start will be reflected.
Registration: Via the ICS-RM registration portal.
Speaker: Berufswege für Frauen e.V. and partners of the regional start-up ecosystem
In order for the elective module to be credited, participation in all courses is required. The examination office of the respective university will decide on the creditability, e.g. in the compulsory elective area(2 CP). university
The module is offered during the lecture-free period. The form of work is hybrid, which means that some parts take place in presence in Wiesbaden, others are conducted online.
- Mon, 26.02.2024, 10:00-16:00, Kick-Off, Presence RheinMain University of Applied Sciences
- Tues., Feb. 27, 2024, online self-paced MOOC, untimed, approx. 3 hrs.
- Wed, 02/28/2024, 10:00-14:30, Online Workshop
- Thurs., 29.02.2024, 10:00-14:30, Online Workshop
- Fri, 03/01/2024, 10:00am-12:00pm, voluntary online coaching.
- Tues., 05.03.2024, 10:00-12:00 h, voluntary online coaching
- Thu, 07.03.2024, 15:00-19:00, Closing & Come-Together, presence at Berufswege for women e.V. (Wiesbaden city center).