MATCHING DAY IT: 25.11.22
Sector / areas of business
Locations national / international
17 in Europe (Madrid, Barcelona, Bilbao, Coruña, London, Frankfurt, Düsseldorf, Paris, Amsterdam, Copenhagen, Oslo, Warsaw, Zurich, Milan, Rome, Bologna, Lisbon), 16 in the Americas (Toronto, New York -from where New Jersey is managed-, Boston, Pittsburgh -from where Atlanta is managed-, Birmingham, Houston, San Juan de Puerto Rico, Mexico City, San José, Medellín, Bogota, Quito, Sao Paulo, Lima, Buenos Aires, Santiago de Chile), 2 in Asia (Beijing and Istanbul) and 1 in Africa (Johannesburg)
Number of employees in Germany / worldwide
47 Germany / 3.000 worldwide
Suitable subject(s) of study / course specializialization
Economics an Business, International Management, Money and Finance, International Economics an Economic Policy, Digital Transformation Management, Business Informatics.
We are looking for / offer students
We are looking for / offer graduates
We are looking for:
- Recent graduates or final year students.
- Solid academic record.
- Get-up-and-go attitude, maturity, responsibility and strong work ethic.
- Knowledge of other languages is desirable.
- Postgraduate studies and/or specialised courses are an asset.
- Strong computer skills.
- Strong ability to learn quickly.
- Able to integrate easily into multidisciplinary teams.
What we offer:
We offer you the possibility to join a firm that provides all you need to develop your talent to the fullest:
- Working in the highest-profile consulting projects in the industry, for the largest companies, leaders of their respective markets, alongside top industry management as they face challenges at the national and global level, as part
of an extraordinary team of professionals whose values and corporate culture are a benchmark for the industry.
- Ongoing training plan, with approximately 10% of business turnover spent on training.
- Specialist knowledge courses, external expert courses, professional skills courses and language courses.
- Last year our staff as a whole received over 250,000 hours of training spanning more than 700 courses.
- Clearly defined career plan.
- Internal promotion based solely on merit.
- Partnership-based management model offers all professionals the opportunity to become part of the Firm’s group of partners.
- University: we maintain a close relationship with the world’s most prestigious universities
- Social Action: we organize more than 30 community support activities.
Sports Club: internal and external tournaments
Desired languages and preferred languages level / skills
German advanced, English advanced
New employees planned for 2023
Bockenheimer Landstraße 51-53
60325 Frankfurt am Main
Sara Martínez Peña
Ángela Peñalba Palomero