The RhineMain University of Applied Sciences offers optimal study conditions at four locations in Wiesbaden and Rüsselsheim. In the five faculties of Architecture and Civil Engineering, Design Informatics Media, Engineering, Social Sciences and Wiesbaden Business School, around 13,500 students are enrolled. Among the more than 70 study programs offered, RheinMain University of Applied Sciences offers Bachelor's and Master's degree programs as well as career-integrated, dual and blended learning programs.
THE COMPETENCE & CAREER CENTER ...
... is a central institution of the RhineMain University of Applied Sciences. We offer students from all faculties exclusive and free seminars, workshops and projects to promote their key competencies, as well as personal advice and information for career entry and starting a business:
- over 100 free seminars and workshops per year
- Learning through commitment: Volunteer Day Wiesbaden, Child and Youth Phone, THW basic training and other service learning projects
- Personal vocational orientation and career counseling, application portfolio check, potential analysis
- Company contact fair meet@hochschule-rheinmain
- Online job portal of the RhineMain University of Applied Sciences- Start-up service: events and advice on setting up a business
- eLearning modules & tutorials: job application, career orientation
- Writing Workshop: Seminars and consulting on scientific writing