A good network is the key to success
Having a competent mentor at your side is like a bridge to the job market.
Our Career Mentoring Program (CaMen) brings students together with experts in their respective fields. Each year, the program's procedures, length, and concrete implementation vary.
- Support and important tips in the application process and targeted knowledge about the German labor market
- Through important contacts and relationships also access to the hidden labor market
- professional contact person in your field of expertise
- professional input and concrete insights into your future field of work
- Acquisition of important key competencies
Our extensive accompanying program also strengthens you and prepares you for the German job market in the best possible way through various workshops, coaching sessions and exchanges.
Information on the next round of calls and the opportunity to apply will follow shortly.
Would you like to support our students as a mentor on their career path? Then get in touch with Stefanie Brunn at: firstname.lastname@example.org